At IBM, our Project Managers excel by leading and coordinating a project team’s overall performance, scope, cost, and deliverables. Our clients rely on timely and efficient status reports, and as Project Manager, you will drive the charge with project direction, metric definition, and performance management. If you are ready to help our clients and project teams succeed, we would love to meet you!
Your Role and Responsibilities
Join our transformation teams!
As Project Manager your main activities to carry out are:
- Project planning.
- Monitoring progress of developments / UAT and the sectors involved in the project.
- Risk and Issues Management.
Our banking clients look forward to your management skills and knowledge of financial and banking business. Your performance and involvement with the technical team as well as with each of the protagonists in this path of innovation will be vital.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Knowledge of software development project planning.
- Experience in risk and issue management.
- Knowledge of effective communication.
- Knowledge of agile methodologies.
- People Management.
- Intermediate to Advanced English level
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
Banking industries experience.